Nuffnang

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Laucke Easy Bake Gluten-Free Meals & Grains bread mix

There is nothing better than home cooked bread. I just love getting it out of the oven and tasting some whilst it is still warm. Heaven! So when I visited Woolworths and found the Laucke Easy Bake Gluten-Free Meals & Grains bread mix I was really excited.

Laucke  Easy Bakers Meals & Grains Gluten-free bread mix
The packet weighs 1kg and includes two bags of 500 grams mix. Since I only have small loaf pans I decide to divide the mixture up and make half a batch. It came out to almost two level cups of bread mix to which I added 180ml of water at room temperature

Laucke  Easy Bakers Meals & Grains Gluten-free bread mix

And this is the result!



Laucke  Easy Bakers Meals & Grains Gluten-free bread mix

One of the best tasting breads I've ever eaten, gluten free or packed full of gluten. Next time I will use a larger bread tin and leave it to rise more but what it lacked in height it made up for in taste. I loved the kibbled corn and the addition of sesame seeds (not in the pack) really added to the texture of the bread. I have enough for three more small loafs or one and a half large one.


The only negative is that I can't stop myself from eating it! This bread is so nice to eat you'll have to hide it from yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow