Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gluten Free Products: Simply Wize Crusty Bread

I just received an email from Wize foods about their new crusty bread mix. Very soon I will be receiving a sample of their Crusty Bread Mix which I am really looking forward to.  They also have a Bread Stick mix which I am really excited about as I love to make antipasto or mezze platters and have been missing nice crusty white bread for the platter.

Simply Wize Crusty Bread Mix produces bread of excellent quality, flavour and appearance, and is 100% gluten free. Made from the finest blend of baking ingredients, this bread mix has the same texture as conventional dough, and the same deliciouse taste.

After visiting the website I am getting hungry for some crusty gluten-free bread. There is a helpful
video showing how to make the bread and information about Stockists and Distributors.







I also found out a that  Simply Wize Brand is a major Sponsor, alongside Coles Supermarket, of The Ceoliac Society’s upcoming Gluten Free Expo to be held in Sydney on Friday the 6th and Saturday the 7th of August.
Definitely something to put in my  Google Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow