Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Gluten, Coeliac Disease, the removal of gluten from your diet and the correlation between gluten and the food groups.

Almost every person I know has asked me why I avoid eating gluten. I know that since gluten is in an alarming number of  products I will never be able to fully remove gluten from my diet. There are so many hidden sources which are not labelled or if they are, are hidden from me when purchasing pre-cooked meals.

When I was researching Gluten-Free Hamburger buns I stumbled upon SOL Breads and their helpful article

 
Gluten, Coeliac Disease, the removal of gluten from your diet and the correlation between gluten and the food groups.

It's well worth a read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow