Nuffnang

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Butterfingers Gluten Free Shortbread

I love shortbread. I love making my own and putting it into gift tins as Christmas presents. I always use rice flour and everyone loves the crumbly texture and flavour.

Recently I was browsing the gluten free aisles of Woolworths Warilla and spotted my favourite brand of Shortbread - Butterfingers.

This deliciously smooth pure butter shortbread is gluten free (tested) and has been made for people with a wheat intolerance. Look out for new flavour varieties on the supermarket shelf. 

Butterfingers Gluten Free shortbread is packaged in a single sealed tamper-evident inner and packed into cartons of 12.

For further product information please contact info@butterfingers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow