Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

kiss biscuits | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

photo

kiss biscuits

gluten free kiss biscuits By Jellibat

"gluten free kiss biscuits i made when in tas.

the jam in the middle also made by me made from raspberries (+ lemon) homegrown in my parents backyard.

i used GF sprinkles instead of coconut.

recipe is from 'From My Kitchen
to Yours' cookbook
www.sallywise.com.au/
which was a xmas present from my Mum and Dad.

mainly meaty recipes but there's some vegetarian and has "dairy free" for lactose intolerences as replacement on most recipes.
good selection of sweets and basics as well.
most things are quite easy to make so is handy for people like me who don't really like cooking"


kiss biscuits | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow