Nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Products: Orgran Biscotti


I have been enjoying a number of Orgran products and tonight I tried the Orgran Biscotti classic choc oven baked cookies. To be honest when I was in Go Vita Shellharbour I thought it was a cookie mix that I had to cook up myself. Imagine my surprise when I opened the bag and they were ready to eat!

A moreish morsel of chocolatey goodness and gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast, soy and nut free!

Made of maize starch, raw sugar, palm vegetable oil, brown rice flour, coconut desiccated (sulphur dioxide), pea flour, cocoa (3%), brown rice syrup, Psyllium, vegetable gum: guar, raising agents: sodium bicarbonate,
calcium carbonate, salt, Emulsifier: Monoglycerides from vegetable, natural vanilla flavour.


I personally love the tiny bits of shredded coconut which makes it a really nice texture. It was my first time to try them but definitely won't be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow