Nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Products: Orgran Rice and Millet Spirals


I must admit I've had a love / hate relationship with gluten-free pasta and spaghetti. I love being able to eat pasta without getting stomach cramps and other symptoms when I eat wheat. What I didn't like was the texture of the pasta after it was cooked. Some brands are very fragile and can go to gloop when cooked.

A few months ago I spotted Orgran Rice and Millet Spirals in Woolworths and I was intrigued. Made of brown Brown Rice (94.5%) and Stoneground Millet (5.5%) they taste nice and whenever I have cooked the pasta it has kept its shape and form. Finally a pasta that is healthy AND tasty!

I love the Orgran range and get excited whenever I see a new product. Check out their range today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow