Nuffnang

Monday, May 16, 2011

Products: Orgran Multigrain O's with Quinoa

I've noticed the Orgran Supergrains Multigrain O's with Quinoa on the shelves of Woolworths and Go Vita for a while now. I don't normally eat cereal for breakfast, choosing to make cheese melts with gluten-free bread. Out of concern for my cholesterol and fat intake I decided to buy what looked like a healthy cereal that I could also nibble on dry as a treat.

When I opened the box and had my first taste I was initially a little disappointed but then I could taste the subtle vanilla flavour. The  more I ate the more I enjoyed them.

Orgran Multigrain O’s with Quinoa is a nutritious breakfast superfood made from 80% wholegrains and 15% protein rich legumes and contains no added cane sugar.

Ingredients: 
Brown Rice (70%), Yellow Pea (15%), Quinoa Real (10%), Brown Rice Syrup, Dextrose from Maize, Psyllium (2%), Pear Juice Concentrate,
Calcium Carbonate (1%), Emulsifier: Monoglyceride from vegetable,
Natural vanilla, Salt, Turmeric


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Illawarra Gluten Free

.

Illawarra Gluten Free Map

View Illawarra Gluten-Free in a larger map

Slideshow